- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are adding to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
Please contact [email protected] or submit a support ticket through your cPanel or https://www.hzmfr.com/clientarea.php interface and we will register a domain and add it for you. Or, you can submit an order through your Client Area.