- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or configure and manage it.�
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Setup a mail account using POP 3. Setup a mail account using IMAP 4....
I can receive but can not send emails
Cannot send emails The most common reasons for not being able to send emails through emil...
How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
How do I configure my Default Address?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail" category....
How do I create an email account in cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category....