- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Email Accounts" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Email Enter the name of the desired email account and select your domain name from the dropdown on the right.� Make sure it is the domain name itself, and not cpanel domain name.
- Password Enter the desired password.
- Password (again) Confirm the password entered above.
- Mailbox Quota Select how much space the email account will be able to use
- Click the "Create Account" button and the new email account will be created.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Setup a mail account using POP 3. Setup a mail account using IMAP 4....
I can receive but can not send emails
Cannot send emails The most common reasons for not being able to send emails through emil...
How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
How do I configure my Default Address?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail" category....
How do I create a mailing list?
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....