- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Account Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Click on the "Create a new filter" button.
- Create the rules for the new spam filter. In the example below, we are blocking all emails with "Free Money" in the subject line:
- Click the "Activate" button to apply the spam filter to all accounts on the domain.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Setup a mail account using POP 3. Setup a mail account using IMAP 4....
I can receive but can not send emails
Cannot send emails The most common reasons for not being able to send emails through emil...
How do I change my email password?
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
How do I configure my Default Address?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail" category....
How do I create a mailing list?
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....