- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Open Apple Mail 2. Setup a mail account using POP 3. Setup a mail account using IMAP 4....
Cannot send emails The most common reasons for not being able to send emails through emil...
If you know your email password: Login to webmail. On the splash page, select "Change...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category....