- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Backup Wizard" icon within the "Files" category.
- Click on the "Backup" button.
- Select to do either a "Full" or "Patrial" backup.
- Full - Backs up everything on the server for your account.
- Partial - Backs up only selected objects. Partial backup files can be restored via the cPanel interface.
- You should download your backulp to your local computer.�
- If you need your website stored, please submit a support ticket for assistance.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
***** Microsoft Corp. has discontinued the FrontPage development in 2006 and this software is now...
What are error pages?
Error pages are the pages displayed when a user tries to access a location on your site and...
What does Network Tools do?
Network Tools enables you to query a domain and retrieve relevant information about that domain....
How do I access cPanel?
cPanel can be accessed by using either of the URLs below: yourdomain.com/cpanel...
What do my cPanel stats mean?
Within cPanel, there are numerous statistics listed on the left of the screen. Main Domain -...