FTP – using TLS Encryption:
We require secure FTP connections on our servers.
This information at this link may be of assistance for enabling your FTP client:
To Configure Filezilla for FTPS Explicit
- Open Filezilla.
- Click Open the Site Manager.
- Click New Site, and then in the My Sites section enter the domain name.
- In the Host field, enter the domain name.
- From the Encryption list, select Require explicit FTP over TLS.
- From the Logon Type list, select Normal.
If you are using an older site editor (such as Expression Web and older versions of Dreamweaver, you may need to use an FTP program such as Filezilla to upload your files.
You should check with support materials for your specific program to see if they incorporate secure connection options.